Upon Receiving an Award
Got the great news that you’ve received an award? Look here for tips and instructions on getting your research project started.
- Figure out what actions to take after you’ve received an award.
- Check out a user manual and online training on setting up and managing sponsored program accounts.
- Fill out the rebudget request form.
- Fill out the NSF salary rebudget request form.
- Fill out the no-cost extension request form.
- Learn about the PI transfer process.
Setting up subrecipient agreements
- Read through the subrecipient request and management FAQ.
- Fill out the subrecipient request form.
- Check out the subrecipient monitoring guide.
- Reach out to OSPA for assistance.
- Find the forms you will need after receiving an award.
- Download and complete the advanced account request form.
- Review the guidelines for establishing incentive accounts.
Training and development
Save the date and register for these upcoming OVPR training and development events.
Policies and guidelines
Search the policies and guidelines surrounding research and intellectual property at Iowa State.
Sign up for E-News for Researchers, where you’ll receive important news for research faculty and staff about new resources, services, facilities, policies, and funding opportunities.
Our service units support your research and scholarship — from submitting your proposal to caring for animals used in your research to conducting your research responsibly.